|1.||Mr H.R. Ellis||6 September 1957 - 1 August 1958|
|2.||Mr A.B.L. Clarke||2 August 1958 - 2 October 1958|
|3.||Mr J.A. Hamer||3 October 1958 - 24 April 1960|
|4.||Abdullah bin Kulop Udi||25 April 1960 - 8 July 1962|
|5.||Abu Hassan bin Abdullah||9 July 1962 - 3 May 1964|
|6.||Y.M. Raja Mokhtar bin Raja Yaakob||3 May 1964 - 9 February 1965|
|7.||Datuk Ismail bin Mohd Jamil||13 February 1965 - 10 December 1967|
|8.||Datuk Abdul Manaf bin Mohd Nor||11 December 1967 - 31 August 1969|
|9.||Datuk Yaacob bin Hitam||1 September 1969 - 31 July 1971|
|10.||Datuk Yang Amri bin Kamaruddin||1 August 1971 - 11 February 1973|
|11.||Datuk Mohamed bin Yeop Abdul Raof||12 February 1973 - 31 May 1979|
|12.||Datuk Syed Zainal Abidin bin S.A.M Jamalullail||1 June 1979 - 31 December 1981|
|13.||Datuk Zainol bin Mahmood||1 January 1982 - 31 March 1986|
|14.||Datuk Zainol Abidin bin Dato Haji. Salleh||1 April 1986 - 31 December 1987|
|15.||Datuk Kamaruzzaman bin Shariff||1 January 1988 - 31 January 1992|
|16.||Dato' Abdul Halim bin Abdullah||1 February 1992 - 31 August 1994|
|17.||Dato' Mohamed Noor bin Abdul Rahim||1 September 1994 - 30 September 1996|
|18.||Tan Sri Jamaluddin bin Hj. Damanhuri||1 October 1996 - 25 March 2000|
|19.||Tan Sri Khalid bin Ramli||25 March 2000 - 30 June 2004|
|20.||Dato' Jamaludin bin Hasan||1 July 2004 - 2 March 2009|
|21.||Dato' Seri Zainal Rahim bin Seman||20 April 2009 - 15 March 2011|
|20.||Dato' Seri Farizan bin Darus||16 March 2011 - Current|
- Vission,Mission,Motto & Core Values
- Division/Units Function
- Client Charter
- Client Charter Achievement
1. 95% physical projects implemented according to schedule (P.01).
2. Plan, coordinate, monitor and evaluate the Socio-Economic Survey within the stipulated duration.
3. All official government functions are carried out in a professional, precise and effective manner.
4. Student applications and loans are processed and the results are disseminated within one (1) month from the closing date of application.
5. Application (of which forms are complete) and registration of low cost and low medium cost housing are processed within one (1) day after they are received.
6. Feedback of complaints are disseminated within fifteen (15) days from the date they are received.
7. Payment is made within seven (7) days upon receipt of complete application documents.
8. Executive Council (Exco) Meeting Papers are prepared within seven (7) working days from the date directive is received.
9. Exco decisions are implemented not later than seven (7) days after the Exco minutes is confirmed.
10. State Assembly matters are implemented efficiently according to schedule and dates stipulated.
11. Replies to applications / matters on human resource services which are complete are processed and results given within seven (7) days from the date they are received.
Pencapaian Piagam Pelanggan